Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Things you need to know about me...

Hi guyz!!! Long tie no blog... SO SORRY!!! But... I doubt I will be able to do so in the next 2 months... I've got a MAJOR examination up! So one quick post before I go "missing" for the next 2 months. Firstly, song of the day:
Diamonds by Rihanna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWA2pjMjpBs&index=21&list=WL











And now, to the topic of the day: FACTS THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME

1) My ambition: A singer, if not an actress, if not a dancer, as in choreography for songs.
2) My heart is stone, black and cold, although I seem warm.
3) My favourite band now is Big Bang.
4) My singer is Dan Smith from Bastille.
5) I am a total computer nerd.
6) I listen to songs of Chinese, English or Korean.
7) My favourite English song curently: Can't Remember To Forget You By Shakira ft. Rihanna


That's all 4 today, more the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment